With this experience you will learn everything you need to become a ski instructor at one of the best resorts in Canada: Whistler. Only suitable for adventurers! This experience is ideal for you if you would like to learn the secrets of this profession and want to be able to combine it with work.
👉 Would you like to become a ski instructor?
What are you waiting for to live the best experience of your life? 👇
With this experience you will learn everything you need to become a ski instructor at one of the best resorts in Canada: Whistler. Only suitable for adventurers!
This experience is ideal for you if you would like to learn the secrets of this profession and want to be able to combine it with work.
Details of the experienceEverything you need to know
- Study program: Ski/Snowboard Guide Training
- Start date: December 2018
- Includes: course + registration + materials + counselling and accompaniment (before and during your experience) + welcome session + bank fees
- Does not include: plane tickets, extras, visa management
- Visa: student. Allows you to work for 20h a week.
* Prices are in local currency and the total price will depend on the exchange rate at the time of making the transfer and other details (school, weeks and contracted extras). The price may vary according to nationality, but of course everything will be indicated in detail before booking.
RequirementsWhat conditions you need to meet
- Older than 18 years-old
- High intermediate / advanced English level
*To prove your level of English we will request an official certificate or, in default of it, you can take a level test.
👇 Level equivalency guide 👇
- Basic: A1 / A2 (CEFR), KET (Cambridge), 0-3.5 (IELTS), 0-40 (TOEFL), 10-550 (TOEIC)
- Intermediate: B1 (CEFR), PET (Cambridge), 4-4.5 (IELTS), 41-57 (TOEFL), 551-750 (TOEIC)
- High Intermediate: B2 (CEFR), FCE (Cambridge), 5-5.5 (IELTS), 58-74 (TOEFL), 751-880 (TOEIC)
- Advanced: C1 / C2 (CEFR), CAE / CPE (Cambridge), 6-7 + (IELTS), 75-120 (TOEFL), 881-951 + (TOEIC)
*Don't you meet the language requirement? Check other options that do not require a minimum level of English by clicking here.
Available schoolsStudy in one of the following schools
ExtrasAdd any extra you need
- Health insurance
*After requesting your quote you can ask your Experience Manager to add the extras you need.
Why live your experience with GrowPro Experience? Reasons to choose us 👇
Before your trip
Upon your arrival
- 👉 We will welcome you with a Welcome Session to facilitate a quick incorporation to your destination country.
- 👉 If you need us we will be available in our physical offices, by telephone and through our collaborators.
- 👉 You will enjoy our events and workshops and you will have access to our Growers community.