Do you want to study one of the most demanded professions in Australia? Are you passionate about cooking creatively?
Study this combined program of Commercial Cookery & Hospitality Management in the hands of a chef with Michelin star while you work (the school guarantees a job), this option is perfect for you if you want to fully enter the culinary culture and become Chef.
In Melbourne you can enjoy a unique cultural environment. Strolling through its neighborhoods and discovering the latest fashion café becomes an experience. Recognized as one of the best cities to live for its great quality of life.
What are you waiting for to live the best experience of your life?
Details of the experienceEverything you need to know
- Study Program: 2 years and 2 months
- Type of course: Cert III y IV in Commercial Cookery + Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Start date: July, September, November 2018
- Includes: course + enrolment fee+ materials + medical insurance + student visa + counselling and accompaniment (before and during your experience) + welcome session + bank fees
- Does not include: plane tickets, extras
- Visa: student (allows you to work biweekly, unlimited hours during the holidays)
- Requirements: over 18 years and intermediate level of English
Price other durationsChoose the duration according to your availability
- 1 year y 2 months (Cert III in Commercial Cookery o in Patisserie): 13,630 AUD
* Prices are in local currency and the total price will depend on the exchange rate at the time of making the transfer and other details (school, weeks and contracted extras). The price may vary according to nationality, but of course everything will be indicated in detail before booking.
Available schoolsStudy in one of the following schools
ExtrasAdd any extra you need
*After requesting your quote you can ask your Experience Manager to add the extras you need.
Why to live an experience with GrowPro Experience? Reasons to choose us
In GrowPro Experience we help you to live a study experience abroad and get out of your comfort zone!
- We advise and accompany you throughout the entire process, from when you decide to familiarize yourself with the program, until you arrive at your destination.
- An educational consultant (Experience Manager) will solve all your doubts honestly and transparently based on your objectives and interests.
- We manage all the procedures free of charge (course, visa, health insurance...) An added value that will cost you nothing, whereas if you decide to look on your own, still we guarantee the same prices that the school has.
- Finally, upon your arrival, we make sure that you quickly incorporate into your destination country with the support of our community.